Valery Pajetat 1 Ben Goode
David Olufemi 2 Lewis Rolfe
Michael O’Donoghue 3 David Sota
Lionel Stone 4 Adam Martin
Scott Mitchell 5 Kieran Murphy
Rakim Richards 6 Steve Brown
Michael Ademiluyi 7 Dave Pearce
Joseph Staunton 8 Harry Pearse
Karl Akinwande 9 Jefferson Louis
Jorge Djassi-Sambu 10 Eoin Casey
Joel Nouble 11 Ryan Blake
Chinedu McKenzie 12 Max Holland
Charley Barker 14 Danny Green
Mark Kirby 15 Femi Ogunsola
Harry Andic 16 Ronny Mfinda
Austin Byfield 17 Jerri Maja
Green for Pearse 62
Stone 5 Pearce 65
Djassi-Sambu 41 Martin 57
Richards 56 Sota 60
Akinwande 84 Rolfe 84
Ademiluyi 90+3
Sota 90+1

Chesham United Man of the Match: Kieran Murphy

Chesham fought back in the second half to earn a replay in this FA Trophy first qualifying round tie.  After taking an early lead Haringey dominated the first half but created few chances, which gave Chesham the opportunity to stage a second-half comeback.

Chesham had four players making their competitive debuts for the club, plus three others who were on the bench but did not come on.  On their artificial surface the home team took a fifth-minute lead, when Joel Nouble squared the ball for Lionel Stone to hit a rising drive into the top corner from the edge of the area.  The home team remained in control throughout the half, but for all their possession they rarely looked like adding to their lead.  In the seventeenth minute Michael Ademiluyi burst into the penalty area and fired in a shot that Ben Goode parried, and the ball came back to Ademiluyi who shot wide.  Nine minutes later Ademiluyi had another effort that was cleared by a combination of Ben Goode and Kieran Murphy.  Chesham had one early effort, a header off target by Jefferson Louis, and that was the sum total of the first-half action.

In the opening minute of the second half David Olufemi crossed, the ball ran loose in the Chesham area and eventually Joel Nouble shot wide from ten yards.  Shortly afterwards Olufemi again broke forward but his shot cannoned off the legs of Ben Goode.  However Chesham were starting to get a foothold in the game and equalised on 65 minutes.  Ryan Blake ran at the home defence from wide on the right, his shot was saved but the ball ran loose and Dave Pearce controlled and shot into the roof of the net from close range.  Chesham were starting to have the better of the exchanges and Eoin Casey headed over from Dave Pearce’s free kick, then Casey cut in from the right and fired in a shot that flew just over with the aid of a deflection.  However the game never really came to life, but Haringey did come closer to winning it late on.  Three minutes from the end of normal time Joel Nouble set up Karl Akinwande who blasted the ball well over the bar form just outside the box.  In stoppage time David Sota jostled with Ademiluyi just outside the Chesham area, Ademiluyi went down rather easily and Sota was shown a second yellow card.  Michael O’Donoghue took the resulting free kick and the ball flew across the area and just wide of the far post.