Beaconsfield Town Chesham United
Andrew McCorkell 1 Ben Goode
Josh Webb 2 Jeanmal Prosper
Mayowa Balogun 3 Kyle Watson
Reece Yorke 4 Adam Martin
Luke Neville 5 Mark Kirby
Wesley Daly 6 Steve Brown
Bayley Brown 7 Bradley Clayton
Jordan Ajanlekoko 8 Billy Adcock
Brendan Matthew 9 Romario Hart
Charlie Losasso 10 Karl Oliyide
Bajram Pashaj 11 Dernell Wynter
Ryan Parson 12 Eoin Casey
James McCluskey 14 Jefferson Louis
Jon-Jo Bates 15 Dave Pearce
Kane Guy-Siefert 16 Ryan Blake
Dean Morgan 17 Kieran Murphy
Parsons for Balogun 53 Blake for Clayton 40
Morgan for Yorke 57 Casey for Oliyide 85
Guy-Seifert for Pashaj 75 Pearce for Wynter 90
Yorke 19 Wynter 8
Hart 31
Oliyide 83
Neville 7 Watson 43
Pashaj 42 Hart 90+2
Matthew 46
Daly 78

Chesham United Man of the Match: Jeanmal Prosper

Chesham made it two wins from two with a fine display, marred only by a potentially nasty injury to Bradley Clayton.  After retaking the lead shortly before half-time Chesham rarely looked like being pegged back and Karl Oliyide’s third gave the final scoreline a fair reflection of the game. There were two changes to the starting eleven, with Bradley Clayton and Romario Hart replacing Dave Pearce and Jefferson Louis.

Chesham made the stronger start and took the lead in the eighth minute, when Adam Martin’s long throw was headed on by Mark Kirby and Dernell Wynter glanced a header into the net at the near post.  The home side began to come into the game more, but it was still a surprise when Reece Yorke headed an equaliser from Charlie Losasso’s corner on 19 minutes.  Chesham began to threaten again and a short corner routine led to Karl Oliyide firing in a shot that was well held by keeper Andrew McCorkell.  Just after the half-hour Chesham retook the lead, when a long clearance from Ben Goode was completely misjudged by the home defence and Romario Hart stole in to blast the ball past McCorkell.  At the other end Ben Goode opted to punch rather than catch a free kick from Charlie Losasso, but otherwise Chesham’s defence was largely untroubled.  However shortly before half-time Bradley Clayton had to be carried off after turning an ankle.

From the kick-off Chesham played the ball back to Jeanmal Prosper, who was immediately upended by a wild challenge that led to a booking for Brendan Matthew.  Beaconsfield shaded the early possession but without threatening to break through.  On 54 minutes Chesham broke away when Kyle Watson seized on a stray pass and ran on into the home penalty area, only to side-foot wide when faced by the keeper.  Romario Hart then had a shot that went just wide with the aid of a deflection, then the home side had their best moment of the half when Matthew worked a shooting chance only to fire well over the bar.  On 71 minutes Chesham worked a short corner routine, Billy Adcock crossed and Steve Brown’s header beat McCorkell but came back off the bar.  Chesham were looking the more dangerous and the referee was having to deal with a number of fouls from the home team, eventually booking Wesley Daly for a foul on Romario Hart.  On 83 minutes Chesham wrapped up the win when Jeanmal Prosper’s through ball set up Karl Oliyide, who ran clear and slotted the third goal past the advancing keeper.