We are pleased to confirm that we will be able to show Saturday’s FA Trophy Third Round tie against Torquay United via a live web stream. We are massively disappointed that our supporters cannot be with us on Saturday to watch a tough tie against the top Non League side in England.
As current regulations in the Tier system mean the match must be played behind closed doors, supporters of both clubs will still be able to follow every kick from afar for a fee of £8.
Following the departure Chairman Peter Brown said “As a club we are hugely disappointed not to be able to play one of our biggest games of the season cheered on by what I am sure would have been a large and supportive crowd. The financial implications are another blow in these most difficult of times, but the fact that we are able to offer a live streaming service does at least mean that fans can get to watch the action from the safety of their own homes and if we can get enough people to tune in it will provide some compensation for the lost revenue. Please do support the live stream if you can, although we will miss having you on the terraces, it will help the club and I am sure it will be a game worthy of the small charge.”
We also have a limited number of match programmes available to purchase for £2.00 plus postage, these are available by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org
The stream will feature commentary from the voice of CWSportRadio – the legend that is ‘Motty’s Mic’ Chris Walker and coverage will start around 10-15 minutes before kick-off.
When should I purchase my stream?
- We recommend that you purchase your stream in advance of matchday, this is so that any issues with purchasing can be resolved in advance.
- If you have any issues purchasing the stream, please contact email@example.com – at least 1 hour prior to the start of the game to allow time for your issue to be resolved
How to purchase the stream?
- If you have an account already under FCStream then please log-in. If not, then you will need to register on their site, which will be done as part of the subscription purchase process.
- Click on the Live Stream Menu, and select the “Chesham United v Torquay United” game
- If you do not have a subscription pass already purchased, you will be asked to complete the purchase at this point.
- Once purchased (through PayPal), you will be returned to the registration page.
- Click on the Menu Item under Live Stream – and you will be taken to the stream (or a holding page if the stream is not active).
How to view a the stream on matchday?
- If you have purchased a stream pass, choose the event from the Drop-Down under Live Stream.
- If you have not purchased the pass, you will be re-directed to the Subscription Page automatically.
- Apart from your email & password for your account, there are no codes to enter
Can I view the stream on 2 devices?
- The Stream Subscriptions do not limit you to specific devices. You can watch on PC, MAC, Laptop, Phone or Tablet. However, you can only watch on 1 device at a time.
- If you share your log-in details and you are watching a stream – in the event of someone logging-into your account, they will take over the stream, and you will be logged-out.
- If you believe someone has your details, please re-set your password.
Can I watch the stream on a TV?
- Depending on your devices / TV, it is possible to show the stream on your TV screen. Below we detail a few of the possible ways of accomplishing this.
- If your laptop has an HDMI output, or if you have an HDMI adapter for your tablet device, you can simply connect an HDMI cable to your TV and share the stream to it that way.
- Screen Share
- Some devices & TVs will already have the capability to share your screen from your mobile/tablet to your TV. An example of this would be Apple’s AirPlay function if you have an Apple TV device.
- TV Web Browser
- Your smart TV, or console if you have one connected, might come with a web browser that can let you watch the stream
*Chesham United Football Club will not be held responsible for the broadcast quality, stability or continuity due to circumstances outside of it’s direct, or reasonable control and refunds will not be offered for any related streaming issues.