Our team of volunteers have worked tirelessly to produce these plans. If you have any specific questions, you can address these to them at email@example.com
COVID Risk Assessment
As many of you will be aware, all Clubs at our level are required to produce and publish a Risk Assessment and publish this, demonstrating how all identified risks will be mitigated and managed. Chesham United’s Risk Assessment for Spectators and the Ground has been published based on the FA and DCMS guidelines.
You can access and download the Risk Assessment from here NLS Clubs COVID-19 Ready Plan Chesham United 150820. A separate Risk Assessment for Playing Staff and Officials has been created separately and is issued to clubs as part of our pre-matchday process.
All risk assessments will be subject to constant review and if necessary, update and amendment in the light of practical experience.
Spectator Guidance for matchday’s
Prior to arrival at Chesham United FC
- Spectators should consider whether they are fit and healthy, using the questions (right), to form a self assessment as to whether they should attend the match
Arrival at Chesham United FC
- Turnstiles will be open for ground admittance from 1pm on a Saturday and 6.30pm on a Tuesday evening
- Upon arrival at Chesham United FC all supporters will be subject to a temperature check by a CUFC Covid Official. Any person who has a temperature reading of above 37.8 degrees celsius will not be allowed to enter the Ground. This will include any other people who have travelled together with the person displaying a high temperature
- Name and contact information will be collected at the turnstile to comply with government track and trace requirements. Season ticket holders will be able to supply ticket number, all other spectators will need to provide name and contact number.
- It is requested that supporters bring correct money for entrance ticket where possible
- Sanitising Hand Stations are available at all turnstile entrances
- Please check signage at turnstiles, and join correct socially distanced queue. A separate Queue for Season Ticket holders and visiting officials maybe available
- Please follow all signage displayed when moving around the ground
- The “Meadow End” will only be accessible via the Ryan Moran Stand
- Please follow signage when using the toilets and food and beverage facilities
- Please do not return any balls to the playing area that enter spectator areas
- Exit Gates will be available at both sides of the “Cricket End” of the ground. Hand Sanitiser will be available at these exits
- Please ensure social distancing is maintained on exit
Information collected for Test & Trace will be stored for 21 days in-line with Government Recreational Team Sport Framework and collected / processed in accordance with General Data Protection Regulations