Are you or do know anyone who is currently in Year 11/Year 12?
Chesham United are looking for talented, committed and ambitious local footballers who wish to join a semi-professional academy in the Evo-Stik South League, where you will study for a BTEC in Sport qualification (Level 2 or 3), train every day with an UEFA qualified coach and play in the SPL Football Academy League and FA Youth Cup.
As part of the Southern League Football Academy (SLFA) – the sister programme of the successful NPL Football Academy (NPLFA) – our students study for a BTEC in Sport Level 3 qualification, train every day with an UEFA qualified coach and play in the SLFA League with opportunities to play in the FA Youth Cup.
The Chesham United ‘Education and Football Academy’ is an alternative to college and is ideal for any 16/17 year-old who wants to gain a great education and develop as a footballer at the same time.
Trials are held at various points throughout the year and if you would like to attend, please register your details at theslfa.co.uk/register
At the Chesham United Academy you will study, train and play full time.
– Alternative to college
– BTEC in Sport Level 3 (Diploma & Extended Diploma)
– 168 UCAS points (Extended Diploma) & 112 UCAS points (Diploma) available
– Two year programme
– Study in the classroom with your team mates
– Take the next step to UK university, US scholarship or employment/apprenticeship
– Experienced & UEFA qualified coaches
– Train three/four times a week
– Improve technical ability and fitness on a daily basis
– Opportunities to train with the first team
– In the SLFA League
– Opportunities to play in the FA Youth Cup
– Games played at Evo-Stik South stadiums
– Opportunities to progress to the first team
– Opportunities to play for the inter-league team against
professional clubs (See the NPLFA team –https://youtu.be/599ijooPbrg)
– All matches are filmed, analysed and shown in a weekly highlights package online with our video partners FilmMyMatch (See the NPLFA League –https://youtu.be/3T_q_C28oQg)
– Opportunities to take part in online challenges against other students (See the NPLFA clubs –https://youtu.be/SQfRyXeSYUc)
– Progress onto our three-year university degree course (http://theslfa.co.uk/degree/)