Season Ticket Pricing the Wealdstone Way

Any other discussion related to Chesham United.

Season Ticket Pricing the Wealdstone Way

Postby Mickeygee » Mon Mar 06, 2017 10:47 am

I wonder if our Board is considering pricing for next season ?

I hope it's legal to reproduce this from Wealdstone's forum (Conference South) :

I've never heard Chesham described as an imaginative club and I'm sure someone will say the club would lose money with this approach - but if the Chairman wants to see bigger crowds .........
Note the terrific offer for under 18's. Wealdstone are building for the future.

The non-season ticket prices are obviously less attractive, but note that 14-18's will pay only £3 & kids under14 are free.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Wealdstone FC Season Ticket & Match Day Pricing for 2017/18

The Club are pleased to announce massively attractive new pricing for 2017/18 season tickets as part of a campaign to reward our regular loyal fan base and attract many more new supporters to The Vale.

A very special ‘Early Bird’ offer sees prices starting at £99 for an adult ticket and £75 for concessions (over 65 and students) & Pro Club ST holders if purchased before May 31 2017. The under 18s season ticket remains unchanged at £10

These new season ticket prices equate to a ‘through the gate’ price per league match of well under £5! Fantastic value!

“Wealdstone FC Chairman Peter Marsden said: "With an average home attendance of 750 and several instances of 1,000+ gates we are already the most well-supported non-league team in the whole of North and West London, this reduction in season ticket prices as well as being a 'thank you' to our loyal fan base is designed to encourage many other people - be they residents of Ruislip and surrounding areas or fans of the big London clubs looking to actively follow a 2nd team - a chance to regularly experience the uniqueness of Wealdstone FC. This club is going places, be part of it".

Season Tickets purchased after May 31 will increase in price to £149 for adults and £99 for Concessions & Pro Club ST holders and £20 for U18s.

Match day admission charges for the 2017/18 League campaign will be £13 Adults, £9 Concession (over 65 and students), Under 18s £3 and Under 14s FREE with an adult.
Mickeygee
1st Team Squad

Re: Season Ticket Pricing the Wealdstone Way

Postby Mickeygee » Mon Jun 05, 2017 6:23 pm

Just to update this thread, I see Wealdstone have sold over 400 season tickets so far .....

Chesham should be just as big and ambitious a club as Wealdstone, which I believe is owned by its supporters.

Our ground is better, for a start, so is our newly refurbished bar/social club !
Mickeygee
1st Team Squad

Return to General