Berkhamsted vs Chesham

any topics for discussion concerning the Southern League, South Mids, or Midweek Youth

Berkhamsted vs Chesham

Postby bucks bee » Sun Jul 16, 2017 12:37 pm

Any chance of some feedback on yesterday's game from someone who went to it, please? I gather from the Berkhamsted Twitter feed that the final score was 3-3. What was our line-up, and how did all our new players perform? Which one of our supporters went in goal for us?
bucks bee
Youth Team Squad

Club: Chesham, Everton

Re: Berkhamsted vs Chesham

Postby gavj » Sun Jul 16, 2017 6:33 pm

It was a very enjoyable game. Very impressed with some of the players on display and it was the first game together for most of them. We had a keeper who I understand was just helping out. Young lad up front got hat trick two pens confidently converted. Owan Swailes who was on loan last season looked very impressive plenty more games to get in before season starts.
gavj
Under 16's

Club: chesham

Re: Berkhamsted vs Chesham

Postby Giles » Mon Jul 17, 2017 7:53 am

It was good to Matt Beavans back n a Chesham shirt, with Meakes confirming 6 players signed on not being part of Saturday's team for one reason or another. Alex Ward who came through the Queens Academy & Reserves last season also played.
Victor Osobu look lively with his 1st half performance setting up a few great scoring opportunities, as did David Hutton, who I don't think was given much chance to show what he has to offer when briefly with us last season.

David will you be available at Colney Heath as Keeper, it's your turn, lol
Giles
Under 18's

Return to Football Topics