Bucks free Press

any topics for discussion concerning the Southern League, South Mids, or Midweek Youth

Bucks free Press

Postby gavj » Thu Oct 01, 2015 8:51 pm

Interesting article in Bucks Free Press

http://www.bucksfreepress.co.uk/sport/1 ... e_changes/
gavj
Under 16's

Club: chesham

Re: Bucks free Press

Postby adrian » Fri Oct 02, 2015 7:37 am

I cant say im surprised by this. It doesn't look to me that some of the players have been following orders or showing the required level of commitment and desire. Andy couldn't let it drag on much longer or we would be out of the playoff picture very quickly. Tomorrow is a must win game if we are to gain ground on the leaders.
adrian
Youth Team Squad

Re: Bucks free Press

Postby IanN » Fri Oct 02, 2015 10:36 am

Guess that explains some of the squad tweaks announced in the newsletter and on the website today. No mention yet of the "football league club loanees" hinted at in the Bucks Free Press article, so maybe more news to come?

Bossman could be a good addition. I don't recall ever thinking "wow, it would be really good if we could get him" on the occasions I've seen him play against Chesham, but then again I don't think that about many, if any, of the players that we face week in, week out (with the notable exception of that Bideford midfielder - Downing, is it?). And I guess that's maybe some of what lies behind the frustration: man for man the 1st XI squad are pretty much the equal of a lot of the opposition we face, but that hasn't been translating into consistent performances or results.

Didn't realise Bossman was only 24. He carries pace and threat and could be a very good fit. Positive news
IanN
South Midlands Squad

Club: Chesham Utd

Return to Football Topics