Interested in studying for BTEC qualifications whilst preparing for a possible career in the football?
For more details please contact: email@example.com
The Chesham United Football Academy offers 16-19 year olds a two year complete Sporting and Football Education programme. The Academy is designed for post-GCSE students so those currently in school year 11 are eligible for entry in this first intake.
This is an excellent opportunity for any person interested in pursuing a career in football, but can also provide exit routes into other sports.
All aspects of the Academy's sporting and education programme will be based at the home of Chesham United, 'The Meadow’, delivered by UEFA coaches and qualified teachers.
The Academy has 3 key components: Football, Coach Education and Academic studies, the full time schedule will ensure that all students will achieve both their sporting and academic goals.
LEARN – Study towards a BTEC in Sport (worth up to 3 A Levels) and worldwide recognised coaching/instructing qualifications.
To qualify students require four A-C grade GCSE’s - those who narrowly miss out on the grades will still be considered. We will also offer the opportunity for GCSE retakes in English and Maths.
TRAIN – Regular coaching to develop technical, tactical and physical ability.
PLAY – Represent the academy in the Tactic Premier League and Cup competitions whilst also offering routes to Chesham United senior teams.
WORK – Open the door to University and sports industry careers
Sample Chesham United Academy timetable:
Benefits of attending the Chesham United Academy:
- Full Time Sport & Education course
- Ability to focus on specialised Sport
- Access to sport related Professional coaches, tutors and teachers.
- Exit routes to higher education, career in sport or professional sports
- Free gym membership
- Competitive fixtures against schools, colleges and professional clubs
- Opportunities for international scholarships through our partners.
- Individual student performance development plan.
- Academic and practical appraisals and parents consultation.
- International tour/tournaments.
- Guest Speakers - ranging from elite professional athletes, managers, coaches and industry experts.